Social Welfare Special Education Peshawar Jobs 2021
Apply for 2021 Latest Advertisement of Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education Peshawar Jobs & Women Empowerment Peshawar Jobs 2021. The applications are being requested from the domiciled holders of the respective Districts of KPK who are well educated, motivated, talented, and experienced for the following vacancies given below.
Latest jobs in Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment KPK are such as (Assistant Audiologist, Needle Craft Instructor, Religious Teacher, Tailoring Instructor, Assistant Oral Master, Junior Teacher, Munj Instructor, Music Teacher, PTI, Qari, Salesman, Store Keeper, Supervisor (Munj/Cane/Basketry), Auxiliary Worker, Beautician / Beautician Instructor, Assistant Physiotherapist, Braille Teacher, Drawing Master, Junior Oral Master, Work Overseer, Certified Teacher, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Junior Scale Stenographer, Vocational Teacher, Vocational Instructor) founded at Peshawar.
For this govt. jobs, the eligibility criteria contain qualification from Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric from well-recognized institutions, Board along with related skills from Board of Technical Education and the candidates should hold the Domicile of KPK are welcome to apply now. The age limit should b/w 18 to 30 years. An attractive pay will be given as of Rs. 25000/ — 55000/ to candidate. So, after having these qualifications now let’s have a sight at its applying criteria below.
Offered Salary; PKR 25000 – 65000
Age; 18 – 30 Years
Gender; Male, Female
Skills Level; Computer Basics, Teaching
Designations; Teaching Jobs, Computer Operator, Instructor, Junior Clerk,
Latest Jobs of Directorate of Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment KPK Jobs 2021 ETEA Advertisement
- Assistant Audiologist
- Assistant Oral Master
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Braille Teacher
- Drawing Master
- Junior Oral Master
- Junior Teacher
- Munj Instructor
- Music Teacher
- Store Keeper
- Supervisor (Munj/Cane/Basketry)
- Auxiliary Worker
- Beautician / Beautician Instructor
- Work Overseer
- Certified Teacher
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Needle Craft Instructor
- Religious Teacher
- Tailoring Instructor
- Vocational Teacher
- Vocational Instructor
How to Apply for Social Welfare Special Education & Women Empowerment Peshawar Jobs:
- Interested candidates are offered to apply the Application form from the respective website as etea.edu.pk.
- Take the print of the duly filled application form along with the original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all academic relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile of respective districts should reach the following address given below.
- applicants have to submit a test fee in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- The last date is November 15, 2021for applying.
- Applications will not be accepted if they will be received incomplete or after the last date of submission of the application.
- Visit regularly our web page to find the latest new jobs information and stay updated with us at pkcarrier.com.
Social Welfare Department Jobs 2021
Last Date For Apply: November 15, 2021.
For Application Form:
Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.