FPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2021 (50 Posts) Apply Online
Excellent Latest job Opportunity for FPSC Assistant director jobs 2021 has been declared by the federal public service commission of Pakistan to fill the vacant job position at various locations in Pakistan. Interested, motivated, hardworking, and eligible applicants who were waiting for assistant director jobs may now submit their application form using FPSC official website, and guidelines are given at the end of this post.
Advertisement No. 09/2021 for FPSC jobs are officially published in Pakistan’s leading newspaper and also open fpsc website.
Requirements of FPSC
If you are meeting the given criteria then you shouldn’t have to miss this golden chance of job opportunity at this age.
Hiring Organization Federal Public Service Commission
Place of Posting; Anywhere in Pakistan
Age Limit; 21-35 Years
Employment Type; Full Time
Job Category; FPSC Jobs
Total Vacancies; Multiple
Salary Range; 45000-70000 Per Month
Last Date 22th November 2021
Name of Post:
- Assistant Director
Details of FPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2021
Requirements for the FPSC assistant jobs 2021 are given below. You should apply and secure your job in fpsc that is the best sector in Pakistan.
- Post Name; Assistant Director
- Pay Scale; BPS-17
- Department; Federal Government Organization
- Case No.; Case No.F.4-140/2021-R (9/2021).
- Education; Second division or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree or equivalent in any subject.
- Age Limit; 21-35 years (Including age relaxation)
- Total No. of Seats; 50
- Distributions of Seats;
- Merit= 3
- Sindh (Rural)=6
- Sindh (Urban)=4
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=6
- Balochistan =3
- PLACE OF POSTING; Anywhere in Pakistan or Abroad
How to Apply for Assistant Director Jobs?
- Those applicants who meet all the required eligibility criteria apply may visit FPSC Official website: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Before submitting the online application form, you should need to download the challan form and deposit to any NBP branch.
- No TA/DA will be given for the Test and Interview to the applicant.